Ten Things To Consider When Shopping For Home Solar Panel Mount
Solar Panel Mount are a very good investment. However, there are things to consider before you decide to buy them. Here are ten tips to think about, when shopping.
Tips When Shopping Home Solar Panel
1. You might wish to consider professional installation. Many people do not have the knowledge or equipment to install these things, properly. When you hire a professional, you will get a warranty with the work. It will cost more than a do it yourself installation. However, you will know that it is done right.
2. If you do the work yourself, get the proper education. Take the time to study different aspects of this type of energy. You can do a lot of study online. You may be able to download ebooks and videos. Your public library or book store may have good information, also. The more you know, the better chance you have for success.
3. The first thing that you need to know is your home power consumption. You can get this information from your electricity bills. This is only one item that you need to calculate you power needs.
4. Where you live is important. The amount of annual sunshine is also important. The more you receive, the more power you can manufacture.
5. You can find online help. There are websites that can help you calculate your energy needs. Go to a search engine and input “Solar Panel Mount energy calculation”. All you have to do is enter your zip code and electricity usage at these sites. It will tell you the necessary information. This will give you an idea of what type and how many panels to buy.
6. Once you know your needs, you can do some comparison shopping. Take your time and look at several places. If there are any local retailers, check them out. You may find some very good ideas for installation.
7. Did you know that there are three different types of Solar Panel Mount cells to consider? They have three different levels of efficiency and prices. It is important to know the differences.
8. Amphorous is the least efficient and expensive. It is recommended for roofs that get quite a bit of shade. As they are least efficient, you need larger 24v solar panel. This means they take up a great deal more space.
9. Polycrystaline is much more efficient than amphorous. They take up little space. However, you will pay more for them.
10. Monocrystaline panels are the most expensive and efficient. You will get durability and performance from them. They also take up less space than the amphorous.…