Secret Solar Energy Advantages
Secret Solar Energy Advantages
Most people hesitate to install solar power solutions in their homes thinking they are expensive and cumbersome. Well, they don’t have to be. You probably have no idea how easy it is to employ these power solutions. Moreover, they will help cut down your power bills, AND you will contribute to a greener world.
First… let’s take a look at some of the different solar power systems.
The solar home lighting system: A solar home lighting system converts the solar energy into electricity for your home. This is done via cells that are charged with solar energy. That means the electrical equipment in your house will even work during the night, because of the solar energy stored in the solar cells. Install the solar home lighting system in your house and you will not have to worry about the power bills anymore.
The solar heating system: If you are worried that a solar heating system will turn your home into one big gadget, or that it will be an expensive investment, your concerns are misplaced. It’s not hard to find aesthetically-pleasing heating systems for your home these days. Investing in a solar heating system is a wise decision, and you will have your investment back within a few years.
The solar cooker: A solar cooker is a cooking device that can cook food for up to five people, and it uses absolutely no fuel at all. And if you are thinking that using a solar cooker will reduce the variety of dishes you will be able to make – don’t worry – you can roast and bake as well! And don’t forget – it’s free energy that you are using.
• Even if we cannot take advantage of the sun’s unlimited energy when it’s dark, on stormy, cloudy days… it’s always there! That means it’s a renewable resource. Who wouldn’t want to take advantage of that!? And because the solar cells store energy during the day, you will also have power left during the night.
• The solar cells are silent.
• It’s a non-polluting source of energy. No carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases are released in to the atmosphere.
• Very little maintenance. No moving parts. Their life time is long.
The only disadvantage is that an installation can be expensive!
The truth is that an entire solar power installation cost thousands of dollars. For the most part it will take several years to pay back, and the so-called “free energy” isn’t really free. However, lately it has become more and more economical to build your own home made solar panels. Home made solar panels that utilize deep cell storage batteries, can now produce the amount of electricity consumers demand. This is something most people don’t know. AND it’s not even hard to make solar panels at home. Some people have even turned it into a business, making up to $300 per unit!
There are some step-by-step guides available on the internet, but most of the are incomplete and are missing detailed instructions, pictures and videos. When choosing the right guide, it’s important that they live up to the following criteria:
• The guide contains fully detailed, easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions on building a home made solar panel.
• Explained by pictures and videos
• Other details on what required components to get from your local store.
• Life Long Updates to the manuals and videos, at no additional cost.
• Full Cash Back if you are not saving hundreds of dollars on your energy bill after using your home made system for a period of time.